Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Last Showing update!

The poster is finished and looks amazing!


The illustration was done by wonderfully talented Forest Kell. Of the many illustrators who responded to my commission request his works stood way out. When I looked at his work I found a random beauty that meshed so well together.

If you've seen one horror movie poster you've pretty much seen them all. I challenged myself to come up with something different that could easily stand out in a crowded submission process, and would turn heads in a theater hallway.

Update on the film itself - Luigi Janssen is doing the score while Michael Packmore is working on the sound mix. My target time frame of mid-January to make the early horror film festival submission deadlines still looks good!


No comments:

Post a Comment