Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Reel Nightmare Films



Great news! I've reached an agreement with Reel Nightmare Films to distribute both He Takes and Returns and The Last Showing to stream on Amazon OnDemand and Vimeo OnDemand. This was a major goal of the festival circuit, and it has been achieved. I couldn't be more excited to partner with Armand and Art at Reel Nightmare to share these projects with horror fans.

What about the horror festivals? I still have submissions pending, and while I'd love to see the projects beam to anxiously waiting audiences I'm just as ecstatic about having the films available to stream in homes across the country.

The blu-ray copies will act as double features, with both films and the special content packed in. There will still be two variations, if you want the The Last Showing or He Takes and Returns covers. Reel Nightmare films will also distribute the blu-rays through other yet to be determined platforms.

I'll be updating the homepage with links on where to rent and/or purchase the films as they release. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment